Hey everyone! I'm Karen (but often get called Bessie and I'll answer to that, haha). No fancy headshot here - with being a full time mom and full time business owner who has the time? If I do have some free time, I'd much rather spend it curled up with a hot cup of coffee and a good book.
Things You Should Know About Bessie Pearl:
- All of the bias tapes and bindings are handmade by me at my home in Raleigh, NC. I promise, this is not the same quality as what you buy in the store.
- Bessie Pearl was started as a creative business outlet after having my first child. I have always wanted to work for myself and the introvert in me loves working from home!
- The company is named after my grandmothers, Bessie and Pearl. Bessie had 4 daughters and made all of their clothes - can you imagine!
- Most products are offered for retail and wholesale. Use the Contact form if you're interested in opening a wholesale account. See the FAQ page for more wholesale information.
- To know when new products arrive and sales are happening follow along @bessiepearl on Instagram